September 19, 2013: Chicago Marathon Route

Out of curiosity, I decided - and I guess it was about time - to check the 2013 Chicago marathon course map.

Is... that... a... joke...?
WOOOW! What? Wait, is that real? I have to go from the start to the finish line using my feet? With one of them having a 40%-strength tendinitis? NEVERTHELESS, there is good news. I was worried I would be hungry whilst running, but they are giving away free Big Macs along the route. And you can withdraw cash at Bank of America ATMs. And you can get ripped off at Merrill Lynch (that's harder to find on the map).

"I'd like to borrow $20,000 to run the Chicago marathon 2014 and cover my medical expenses."
 Plus if you make it to mile 20 you can enjoy free bananas and run Mario Kart style.

Pooping banana peels into opponent faces.
In above picture, replace "1st" by "44,782th" to get a better picture. Yes, there are 45,000 participants. C'mon I can't be the worst of them all!

About my training... I'll try to run 14 or 16 miles this Sunday. Wish me good luck!

Last, but not least, it seems like more and more people are reading my blog! (or someone fell asleep on the "F5" key on their keyboard...).

Alright, have a good weekend folks, stay tuned, eat healthy, post this blog on your facebook, and use your credit cards.

1 comment:

  1. Of course more people are reading. The suspense is building! It is Monday for me, so I hope you had good long run.

    ReplyDelete